Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memories of Me...

I saw this on Dustin's blog and thought I'd give it a try.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Dustin said...

I remember at the cousins dinner what a great host you were! It's not easy putting together a dinner for all of us and then actually having all of us over to your house!! We can be a rowdy bunch!!

Erin Willis said...

I remember my family would always sit right in front of your family at church and you would always ask me to draw you pictures of girls. I used to be pretty good too.

Jennie said...

I remember when you and Corey just started dating and you wanted to come over and bring Brynlee a baby gift when she was first born. Your brought your bro Mark over and you gave us a bunch of diapers in a cute basket. I always thought it was so sweet of you since you weren't even my sis in law (yet).

Anonymous said...

I remember when you were born and how you loved to nurse. You thought I was a human pacifier. You had the prettiest big brown eyes. You still do. Love you!

Meg and Russ said...

I remember you were the best friend to me ever after Russell and I had just gotten married and moved into the apartments.
The first memory I have of you is answering the door right after you had gotten out of the shower with a towel on your head. I think you said you were getting married the next day.
I also remember what a great cook you are and how we would have dinners with each other. You make the best enchilada's in the world! You were such a great friend and helped me out so much when I was so sick with Jaxon in my tummy! You're an awesome friend and I'll love you forever!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so when i was trying to think of one memories I kept on remembering the times when I was dating Robbie and still living in Utah. There was a few times I called and you were over there hanging out. I would ask "what ya doing" and he would say "Just hanging out, talking to Kari." I always wondered who this Kari girl. Robbie always said he enjoyed talking to you, that you were an awesome girl.