Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pictures!

Well I have desperately been wanting to get a nice family picture taken of us. So I had it all planned and I told Corey what I wanted and him being the cheap person that he is said, "well if you have a nice camera and good lighting I don't know why we should go to a professional?" Ahh, this really bothers me. I would love to have a nice picture of all four of us to hang on the wall but no. So I tried to be good and take our camera out to the creek and take some pictures but trying to use a 3 inch tripod and a sewer outlet and the timer on the camera just wasn't working. After about 3 pictures I had had it. I was all hot and sweaty and getting very mad so I said forget it and decided that until my husband loosens up on the professional photographer thing we're not going to have a nice family picture. I did however get a few cute ones of the boys. At least I think they're cute. There is something about cute WHITE boys in overalls that just gets me.
Look at that smile I love it!!


What a stud!!


Bryant sat up so well for the longest time, I was very impressed!!



3 comments:

Dustin said...

I love the new pictures! Your boys are too cute! I know what you mean about wanting a nice family picture...I'm still waiting for mine! I think the ones you took look great!!

mom of fab five said...

cute pic. I know what you mean about family pics--it doesn't get any easier either...Next time you are in town and it is cooler i will take your pics. They grow up so fast and that is all you will have to remember them by--it is worth the money,pain and frustration to document your family at this stage of your lives--it will change so quickly....i hope your talk went well--let me know.

Jen said...

I think they look great! Just ask around & I'm sure there is someone in the ward that takes pics @ a decent price.