Thursday, July 3, 2008

Silly boys,parks,bubbles,and forts...

Today Corey put the floaty toys on Dallin he thought this was great and wore them around everywhere for the longest time. What a good sport!!
Then Corey played a while with Bryant. He is just so amazed and happy with the simplest things!! And then the other day Dallin thought it was sit on Bryant day. I would turn around and before I knew it Dallin was on top of Bryant. This is how I found him while I was cooking dinner.
(Sorry bout the side ways picture)
This is how I found them a little later, see the look in Bryant's eyes he's saying "please mom save me, Please!!"
Then the other night we went of a walk around the complex to get out of the house. Dallin doesn't know what the word stranger means. It is really scary to me. He walked up to this cute college aged girl and just started to get in her car with her. What the heck? He is just gonna leave me like that? I mean she was a cute girl but come on. I think we need to be a little more careful but how do you teach a one and half year old that doesn't even talk yet to not get in a car with a stranger? How am I supposed to get it into his head that this is a BAD thing? I'm lost, no clue what to do??? But our walk was still nice and we ended up and the park where we had loads of fun!!
Dallin going down the slide, Wheeeee!!!
Bryant's turn, he looks pretty excited huh?
"Am I really gonna get a turn, are you really gonna let go of me? Ok I'm a little scared now!!"
Hey that was fun (he really did go down and he loved it!)
Stud!!
Then we blew some bubbles.
Cutie Pie!!
Dallin spilt the bubbles on the ground and then played in them.
Here he is trying to catch them.
I just think this is so funny. I love putting the diaper on their heads. They kinda look like those clogger people, I can't think of what country they are from?? You know like the little people in that you see on the Small World ride at Disney Land.

Then I helped Dallin make a super cool fort, I think I might be getting better at this fort thing.

2 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I'm due January 20th so you have plenty of time. LOL

mom of fab five said...

I think it is the dutch people you are thinking of