So I know I complain a lot about my kiddos and their bad habits that they have but... I just have to say I am so lucky to have such cute wonderful boys. Bryant is such a happy kid and laughs at everything. He makes me smile just looking at him. He makes me love my husband more too. Isn't it weird how kids can do that. There are so many times Bryant is just so happy that Corey and I just look at each other and there is this feeling of complete happiness, like nothing could be better. And then there is Big Boy Dallin. Today he really surprised us. We have wanted to start potty training him so we have been showing him what the potty is for and having him sit on it and when we notice he is going to poop we run him in to the bathroom and let him do his thing. But today after he got up from his nap he Looked at me like he was gonna poop so I asked "Dallin do you have to poop?" and he pointed to his diaper and tugged on his pants and ran towards me. I stood up and he grabbed my finger and we both ran to the potty and he actually went poop in the toilet. We were so excited. We bought treats the other day so that when he does go in the potty he will get a treat and he loved it!! But that was a one time thing today, he had two more poopy diapers after that and he didn't say anything. Maybe if I had noticed and asked him he might have gone on the toilet again but oh well we're all learning. And then despite his biting and hitting, which really isn't all that bad, he is such a loving boy. He will just come up and lay on me and give me a kiss and I just melt. And every time he goes to bed whether it is for the night or just a nap he waves bye bye to everyone and takes out the Binky and gives me a kiss. And then he just goes to bed like an angel!! I'm sure lucky he sleeps well. And today Bryant has really discovered his thumb. I know it's probably not a good thing but I think it is cute. He has started sucking his thumb and he makes the cutest smacking sounds. When Dallin hears him smacking on his thumb he thinks he is trying to give a kiss so he goes around giving everyone kisses. And then today he was a little mean to Bryant and made him cry so I told him to give his brother a kiss so he goes over to him and tears out Bryants Binky and I thought he was trying to be mean again but what he was really trying to do was make it so that he could give Bryant a kiss on the lips. I figured that out the second time. So I just wanted to make it known that I love my boys and I think they are great. I'm one crazy yet super lucky mama!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Its true! You do have wonderful boys! How are you doing?
Post a Comment