Saturday, October 25, 2008

8 Things...

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Wheel of Fortune
4. Ellen Degeneres
5. Scrubs
6. Lost
7. The Biggest Loser
8. The Office, my ultimate favorite!!

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Manti's
2. Red Lobster
3. Applebees
4. On The Border
5. Pei Wei
6. Molly Butlers
7. Taco Bell
8. Panda Express

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. I dropped Corey off at work WAY to early in the morning, we need another car!!
2. Tried making a rag quilt, I suck at those
3. Ate breakfast lunch and dinner with the boys, always an adventure!!
4. Made a huge mess of my house.
5. Thought about going for a walk with the boys but it was raining.
6. Took a shower
7. Made cookies
8. Talked to Corey on the phone

8 things to look forward to...
1. When Corey comes home.
2. When Dallin gives me hugs and kisses. So yummy!!
3. Bryant's diaper rash going away and his front teeth to finally be in.
4. Losing a bunch of weight.
5. Not being in debt anymore.
6. Serving others.
7. Making lots of stuff with my cute material to sell, and actually selling it!
8. Potty trained boys, no more diapers.

8 things I love about Fall...
1. The Smells
2. The chill in the air
3. Heavy blankets and cute sweaters.
4. Cuddling with Corey
5. Good seasonal spice smelling candles
6. Hot Chocolate, I think we will be doing this a lot more over here!!
7. Honey Baked Ham
8. The family gatherings, I wish we were closer to everyone.

8 things on my wish list...
1. More Dates with Corey
2. Another cruise
3. More Money, not too much just enough.
4. Raising good kids.
5. To go on a mission with Corey someday.
6. More cute fabric!!!
7. Get skinny!
8. For world peace

I tag.... Anyone that wants to do it!

2 comments:

Jaylyn said...

KARI!!! How are you??? Wow, its been quite some time, i didnt know you had two little boys! I knew you had one though just not two, BUT how exciting they are adorable!!! Well I hope all is well!

Jenna said...

Hey Kari. It's nice to meet you hahaha that feels funny saying that over the blog but it makes sense. Anyway I added you to my list so thanks for getting me your email. So how long have you known the Winters for? Devon wasn't sure... I love that fam. You have a very adorable family yourself!