For the sake of not making this post way too long I will put the pictures on and give the info of our trip according to the pictures. We went to Mexico and had a blast!!!
OK well these first two are not of Mexico but I wanted to show what the boys are going to be for Halloween. Too cute!!!
Bryant the mummy...
Dallin the fierce ninja!!!

This is the day be fore we left for Mexico, the day Corey flew home to get the birth certificates, loading up the fun toys!!!

In Mexico, Bryant enjoying a bottle.

Jordan and
Dallin in the water. Last year Jordan took such good care of
Dallin and she did it again this year. They are best buds when we go to Mexico. Thanks Jordan!!!

Cute
Dallin boy playing in the sand.

Me,
Dallin and Corey coming back from playing in the water.

Bryant taking a nap on
grammy's lap.
Dallin would not wear the hats I brought for him and Bryant but he would wear this silly deflated ball on his head, silly kid!

Playing with sand toys.

Jordan, aka
Dallin's favorite buddy, and Bryant and
Dallin. I sure wish we lived closer to her she would be a great babysitter for us!! She took such great care of the boys for us while we did fun stuff on the beach. It's funny to think I used to baby sit her and now she could baby sit my babies, wow!!
Dallin posing for the camera relaxing on the beach!!

The boys playing together on the beach!

This is how Bryant likes to crawl sometimes, strange!!!
Dallin and Daddy
soak'n it all up!

Corey and I after we got done riding the banana boat.

Here we are getting ready to take off on the banana boat, I haven't been able to do this in over 2 years since the last 2 years I was
preggo, so I took advantage of this time and i went twice. I found that I am more of a chicken than I used to be but they also have gotten a lot more risky with the boat rides. They will do swerves and everything trying to flip you off. Don't get me wrong it was TONS!!!! of fun but a little more scary than I remember it being when I was a kid.

These were
dolphins not to far from the shore, they were so neat to see and there were so many of them!! I know it's hard to tell that it is a dolphin but they really were there.

Cute Bryant!!

Dallin browsing at the Mexican vendors that walk up and down the beach.



Eating lunch. Yummy, we always have such great food when we go to Rocky Point, thanks to all the real grown ups who think of their children.

This was us
shopping in town. Lots of fun!

Then there is this picture of Corey and I before we got married of us
standing into the sun kissing and we used it in our wedding sign in book and I thought it would be neat to get one of us this year just a little bigger. The sun wasn't at the perfect stage to get the best
silhouette picture but I still think this is pretty cute!!

The night before we left Corey took
Dallin on one last quad ride.
So we had a great time in Mexico and it all went very well considering the trouble it was just to make sure we would be able to get back into the US. For the record they did ask for our birth certificates. Oh and while we were pulling up to the border, I went to get my wallet out of in bag to get my license and it wasn't in there, I started to freak and my heart was bounding all fast, I had taken out to get through security at the airport and I didn't put it back in my wallet. Luckily it was in my bag also but I was still all shook up and scared, all the trouble we went to to get the birth certificates and I didn't even have my license, or so I thought.
Back at my parents with Uncle Eric.

We took my mom's car to be washed today since they let us drive their car to Mexico we thought it would be nice to
have the car cleaned for them and have the house cleaned so that is what I have been doing today. (we left last night and they aren't leaving til today giving me time to get things put back together), oh yeah and
Dallin didn't like the drive through car wash.

Just a random picture of Bryant.
Here is a cute video of Bryant laughing.
8 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I'm glad it all worked out after all the hassle you went through to go. I'm jealous of you playing in the water.
Bryant is so cute in his laughing video!
Wow thats looked like tons of fun!
I am so jealous! You looke great and I bet you had sooo much fun! It is really nice when you do not see your family that much to meet up and have a vacation like this with them! What wonderful memories! The boys are so ridiculosly cute! Man Dallin looks identical to Corey it is crazy! Bryant has the most wonderful smile! Good job on making those to Kari!
Great pics. It looks like you guys had so much fun! How relaxing! Bryant's little laugh is so adorable!
I'm glad you guys actually made it across the border.
You totally chopped your hair- I LOVE It!
Looks like you guys had a great time! That's so fun that you guys get to do that every year. Bummer about all the hassle but sure glad you were able to go. Vacations are the best! Miss ya, come visit again soon.
Looks like lots of fun of course--the Hillbilly Golf was a big hit by they way--and tha pack and play worked great!
Your trip looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the boys Halloween costumes too, those are really cute!
Post a Comment