Well the weather sure is changing around here. I think right now it is as cold as AZ gets at all. It is pretty neat to walk outside at noon and need a sweater if not a nice coat. I took the boys on a walk the other day and bundled them up and they had really red noses when we got done. It reminds me a lot of when i played soccer in high school and it was so cold out when we would play our games. I love it!! You know when you are outside and running and you get the burning feeling in your lungs cause its so cold out, yeah pretty awesome!! Anyways I just thought I would update ya'll on what we have been up to lately. Well...
Last Saturday I took the boys to the mall for a fun family night, minus daddy. Maybe we should call it Mommy/Son Night. I know how much Dallin loves to play on the arcade cars things at the mall so we went and had dinner by the carousal, we didn't have enough money to actually ride the thing but Dallin was happy to just watch it go around. Then we headed over to the race arcade area and Dallin went from car to car "playing" on them and it was fun to see how much fun he could have. He played for about an hour and then I was ready to go so we went the the kid play place where after seeing the train that takes kids on rides around the mall, which we also didn't have money to ride, he threw a huge tantrum, I don't like those terrible twos. So we packed up and headed home. It was altogether a pretty good night. And for only $7 (dinner).
We broke down and gave the boys hair cuts. Ok, Dallin has actually had a few hair cuts but Bryant received his first hair cut ever. I was said to see it go but he sure does look mighty cute with it all gone.
Dallin's After






4 comments:
I love the haircuts! They look so cute. Especially Bryant since it was his first. It was fun to hear what you've been up to. We miss you guys but I'm glad you're so happy there. Love you!
Man they are sure wonderfully adorable babies! You are a busy woman and look like you are having a bunch of fun along the way!
I love the cute smiles!
The good thing about not having your husband home is that you actually get out of the house and become more independent! lol I took my babies out way more when Allen had a job. Now we sit on our fat butts! lol
Post a Comment