Saturday, October 18, 2008

Updates...Boys growing up and Halloween Party fun!!

The boys have advanced to the next stage of their lives at the dinner table. Bryant is now a big boy and gets to sit in the high chair. He absolutely loves it!! He smiles from ear to ear and thinks he's so big.

Dallin gets to sit at the table with the adults on his booster seat. He also loves it!!
Then last night our apartment complex had a Fall Festival Party and we dressed the boys up in their costumes. It was so much fun and everyone thought the boys were too cute, I would have to agree!!
Bryant enjoying dinner on daddy's lap. The party was in the movie theater at the complex. It was raining outside.
I joined in and had some fun carving a pumpkin. I was on the team with the 2 little girls and one of their mom's. We had lots of fun!
This is what we carved.
Then after we got home I took Dallin's costume off and his hair was flat down on his head. It even had a little wave in it and it was so stink'n cute!! I almost wished his hair would always stay flat on his head. He looks like a totally different kid that way. He is cute none the less but it was nice for a change. Bryant's did the same thing.

And I'm proud (but not too proud) to announce that Dallin's vocabulary is getting bigger and better. He can now say:
Dad- Daii
Mom- Maa
More - Mo
No- Lo
Yes- Yahs
ABCD we're working on the rest
Bye- Bye
Bryant- Bry also sounds a lot like bye but it's definitely Bry
Bear- bai
Shoes- sues
and there's a lot more he'll copy most of what you say but I just get so giddy when he says something new and he does such a good job at it!!

3 comments:

Dmcguire25 said...

That looked like lots of fun!!!

Carolyn said...

Yeah! I told you he was saying "mom!" I am so excited for you to be able to enjoy this fun time of firsts with Dallin. Cute costumes!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Oh fun! We are carving pumpkins this weekend.