Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Brothers

They're gonna be the same size so soon. Bryant is growing like a weed!! Chunky Monkey!!
I love the expression on Dallin's face here. It kinda reminds me of my sister for some reason. Maybe it's the squinty eyes and puckered lips?!
This was taken a little too close but I love the look on his face.
and this is the typical look on his face.
I know I have a lot of these pictures but it's fun to see how they are growing and you can see the difference from just a month ago when they sat in this seat together. Bryant is HUGE!! And Dallin isn't growing at all, well maybe he is getting taller but his waist is only getting smaller. He has been 20lbs for the past 3 months. I don't know if that is normal, but the kid eats everything!! and he still is so skinny! I'm jealous!





2 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Cute kids! Your baby looks like his daddy. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by since we were all pregnant together! And now you have 2!

Jen said...

my favorite pics are the single ones of Bryant (his eyes crack me up)....and the ones of them in the swing together.
So cute!