Hi Kari! Are you surviving your new environment? Your boys are just as cute as my little girl! I love your home gym concept. Funny story: remember that blanket you made Derek, well he still has it and it's my favorite blanket in the house! You did a great job on it.
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
5 comments:
Hi Kari! You boys are so dang cute! How are you? Can you email me you email address so I can invite you to my blog?
thewhipplefam@yahoo.com
Shaun Whipple
How is it there? Its really warm here. Time for swimming! haha
I lived in Raeligh for a summer an I totally understand! How long are you planing on living there?
Your boys are so cute.
Way to go! I love the video flip!
Hi Kari! Are you surviving your new environment? Your boys are just as cute as my little girl! I love your home gym concept. Funny story: remember that blanket you made Derek, well he still has it and it's my favorite blanket in the house! You did a great job on it.
Post a Comment