Well I couldn't decide...
I have two different picture files and so I did both the forth file and forth picture.
This one is of Dallin when he was about 7 months old eating.
I have two different picture files and so I did both the forth file and forth picture.
This one is of Dallin when he was about 7 months old eating.
Then this one is from my other picture file. I couldn't choose just one because this one is such a wonderful moment for my incredible mother-in-law. I swear I probably have the best in-laws!! She is a great lady and I sure look up to her. This was the day she graduated from college back in May 2007. I'm sure proud of her. She raised 10 children and then after most of them were gone she got to do school for herself. Way to go mom, we sure love ya!!!
All you have to do is go to your picture file, hopefully you only have one...
Go to the forth file and get the forth picture and write a brief description about it.






2 comments:
Okay, I absolutely LOVE that you have quoted Harold Hill from THE MUSIC MAN!!!! I love that movie--I cry EVERY TIME at the end--I think I will cry now--No, I think I will just make the kids watch it with me tomorrow--oh, also love your cute pics-hee hee.:)
Of course, even though the quote itself is great, did you know the context is that he is trying to get her to sneak off with him in the woods..well, it must have been a good line cause she did it huh? Okay, I'll stop now--just love that movie--and I HATE the version with Matthew Broderek--sacrilege I tell you!
Post a Comment