This morning I went to go do some visiting teaching and while I was gone Corey captured a cute picture of my binky boys!
Yesterday we went to the zoo. It was a perfect day. It was so nice outside, I think it was in the low 70's and so beautiful!! We had a great time getting out f the house and with Corey there too! We sure love having him home with us!! So here are a few pictures of our day at the zoo.Dallin and Daddy looking at the alligators.
Looking at some water turtles I think?
These were the coolest sea lions. They made me want to jump in with them. They were so playful and kept swimming around and giving us some pretty good entertainment. Now I really want to go to Sea World, I think Dallin would love that.
Cute Sea Lion
Huge Turtle
They have this really cool maze in the kid zone area that Dallin just loved!! He had a blast going through it.
Then they have a play ground area for kids to play and eat lunch. We stopped and let Dallin explore.
Bryant liked the lady bug.
What a cute kiddo!!
We came up to the grizzly bear exhibit and he was under the waterfall just hanging out there and then we got our food out to eat some and he got up and came right over by the wall we were at and started sniffing around. It was pretty funny.
Elephants.
Cute kiddos!!
Then throughout the day Dallin got a few bumps and bruises. First right when we got there he tipped over in his stroller and totally whacked his head on the side of the van really hard and got the bruise by his eye and on the side of his head. Then after looking at the elephants he decided to be a dare devil and jumped out of his stroller into the side of a cement wall, therefore causing the bruise on the front of his head that you see here. Poor guy!! And he's not asleep for hitting his head it's from a long day at the zoo. So no he doesn't have a concussion.

This morning before I left for VT I got a cute picture of my boys in bed with Daddy. They love cuddling in the morning, they just laugh at each other it's to cute!!

Looking at some water turtles I think?
These were the coolest sea lions. They made me want to jump in with them. They were so playful and kept swimming around and giving us some pretty good entertainment. Now I really want to go to Sea World, I think Dallin would love that.
Cute Sea Lion
Huge Turtle
They have this really cool maze in the kid zone area that Dallin just loved!! He had a blast going through it.
Then they have a play ground area for kids to play and eat lunch. We stopped and let Dallin explore.
Bryant liked the lady bug.
What a cute kiddo!!
We came up to the grizzly bear exhibit and he was under the waterfall just hanging out there and then we got our food out to eat some and he got up and came right over by the wall we were at and started sniffing around. It was pretty funny.
Elephants.
Cute kiddos!!
Then throughout the day Dallin got a few bumps and bruises. First right when we got there he tipped over in his stroller and totally whacked his head on the side of the van really hard and got the bruise by his eye and on the side of his head. Then after looking at the elephants he decided to be a dare devil and jumped out of his stroller into the side of a cement wall, therefore causing the bruise on the front of his head that you see here. Poor guy!! And he's not asleep for hitting his head it's from a long day at the zoo. So no he doesn't have a concussion.
This morning before I left for VT I got a cute picture of my boys in bed with Daddy. They love cuddling in the morning, they just laugh at each other it's to cute!!






2 comments:
Ok, before you go private, put me on your list. I love to watch your family grow and it is easier to catch up since Jen and Andrew families are so far away. I plan to attend Trevor's graduation and this grandma is excited to see her grand kids and all the of Trevor's family. Are you coming too?? Check out imommies.com or go to Disneyland.com and ask for their specials. Disneyland is offering a FREE birthday one day pass when showing proof of your special day. You have to sign-up ahead of time, from now until Dec of 2009. Good luck and happy that you are growing where the lord has planted you!
We love the zoo...both the ashville and the columbia ones are fantastic. It is so much fun to watch the kids take in all the animals that they see, and try to comprehend their lives. I can't wait take my children to Sea World, I too think they would love it.
Post a Comment