Sunday, September 14, 2008

We may have found a cure!!!

Ok well Corey and I decided that we would try the cry it out thing, and by golly, I think it might be working. The first 3 nights we not so hot. He would scream and scream for the longest time before he would fall asleep even though he was tired. The 3rd night was a little shorter on the first screaming session and he only got up once that night and cried. Then Thursday night, the night Corey had to leave for his four day trip, I was all alone and worried that I wouldn't be able to make it on my own. Well Bryant cried for 5 min's that night and slept the whole night thru!!! It was amazing. And Friday night, the 5th night, he didn't even cry when I put him to bed and he slept again the whole night thru. And again last night, no crying and a whole nights sleep. This has been amazing. Now only if I can get the two of them to sleep in the same room we will be golden!! The only thing, and I know I should not be complaining at all because it is wonderful that he is sleeping thru the night, but I think getting this much sleep is making me more tired. Weird I know but my body is used to getting little sleep that I think it feels over loaded with sleep. I just can't be happy can I, haha!!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yeah--I am so happy for you! Don't worry about getting used to sleeping again--someday in the far away future you will get to go through it again--yeah!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

The 1st night we did CIO for Katie I cried. haha but now we get sleep which is wonderful!

Katrena said...

We did this with Enzo and every so often we had to do it again. Don't know why, but don't be surprised if you have more CIO sessions later.