THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. I was in the 8th grade.
2. Had the biggest crush on a silly boy named Jory.
3. Played the flute.
4. Kissed a dumb boy, totally regret that one!
5. Painted my bedroom for the 3rd time.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Feed the boys.
2. Find a friend.
3. Clean the house
4. Go work out
5. Find more things to do...
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Brownies way too much!!
2. Gummy Bears
3. Not a huge snacker...
4. Brownies are my weakness
5. If I could I would eat brownies all the time!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debt, in other words my husbands huge loan!!
2. Buy a house and everything to go in it. and help all my family out!!
3. Make my husband quit his job and start a business all his own, he would love that.
4. have my own quilting business so that i could make as many quilts as my heart desired and donate them all!!!
5. Save Save Save
5 places I have lived:
1. Tempe, AZ (w/ parents)
2. Tempe, AZ (w/ sister)
3.Tempe, AZ (w/hubby)
4. Mesa, AZ (w/ hubby)
5. Charlotte, NC (w/hubby)
Five jobs I have had:
1. Old Navy (high school)
2.Telemarketing (high school)
3. Linens'n'Things (high school/after high school)
4. Bulwark Ext. (dating Corey/ after high school)
5. Full Time Mommy (married)
I tag...1.Jen 2.Annamarie3.Katie 4. Carolyn 5. Jennie
Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Friday, September 12, 2008
I've been tagged...
Posted by
Kari Whiting
at
5:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cute blog!
Post a Comment