The other night Corey set up his flight simulator on the projector and him and Dallin had lots of fun. Don't mind the messy house, I'm not worried about that, I'm just trying to be a good mom. Anyways... they had a lot of fun and it was pretty cool.
Dallin flying solo. He really gets into it, he plays a lot like his dad.
I know this is dark but if you can tell it is the whole wall that has the screen on it, and I know it looks like I forgot to turn the picture but I didn't that just how Dallin flys. He is a big fan of barrel rolls. It's lots of fun to watch movies and stuff with the projector.






2 comments:
How fun. I want to try that!
I'm so glad that you had a great experience at your stake's women relief society night. I too enjoyed Pres. Uchtdorf's talk. I love this gospel! I'm so glad that you are feeling like you have more friends now.
I love that picture of Corey with Dallin. Dallin's really getting into flying that plane. I remember your dad and Eric playing Nintendo together. So cute!
Post a Comment