For Labor Day we went to Canyon Lake with my family, and a couple of Corey's for a fun day of skiing! It was so nice to be at the beautiful lake together. I couldn't stop admiring the beautiful canyons and mountains there. I have been there several times but just was in awe at how pretty it all was. I guess I always am!! We had a ton of fun on the boat and the boys loved it. Dallin couldn't figure out why we were leaving someone behind in the water and then we would decided to go back and get them after a few seconds. Bryant just fell asleep. We had a pretty great day, until the very end!! Haha. Corey had wanted me to get some footage of me skiing but the first time I tried I had no luck at getting up. After dinner we went back out and I did in fact get up, twice, and I had forgotten my camera so I have no proof, well some proof, which I will explain later, that I did in fact get up! This is my lovely skiing story... Everyone had had a turn and I wanted to try again because I wasn't satisfied with not getting up on the skis. so I tried and I got up, yahoo!! For a good while I was up then crashed. I wanted to go just one more time. This was a big mistake!!! I got up and we were going and it was all good until I crashed. I tried to go really fast over the wake and but messed up and hit the water very very hard!!! All I felt was sever pain where I didn't want to feel it!! I over reacted and was kinda screaming... just to back up a little, my sister was on the boat and had just said earlier that she is afraid that she'll be the witness to something horrible on a boat ride... fast forward, well she was!! I was crying, my brother, dad and friend of the family, all jumped over board to help me, I felt kinda silly but it was supper sweet to see them come to my rescue!! I wonder what my hubby would have done?? Anyways they all thought I had broken my leg because of the way the ski was under me, turns out all I was complaining about was about the worst enema anyone on the face of the earth had ever received. After I got on the boat I was in pretty bad shape and my stomach was starting to hurt pretty bad! After I got off the boat I ran, well walked to the bathroom where I let out about 2 cups of lake water. We were all laughing about it and it is pretty funny, and I know that lots of people do enemas on purpose to help them out but I'm just not sure how sanitary lake water is for the purpose. Oh well, along with the enema I received about an inch long cut on my rear, don't ask!! So that is my wonderful, happy ski experience, but I'd still do it again! It was altogether a pretty good day!!!
Tyler and me and the boys!
Cute Bryant
Stud Muffin Dallin!!
This is what Bryant did with his hat after we put it on him, pretty funny!!
Tyler Trying to get the skis on.
Tyler skiing?!?
Kirsten and Bryant.
Mohawk Dallin






2 comments:
Sorry but i am laughing--unfortunetly i have been there done that. Maybe you should have callled the entry labor day pains in the butt--When i saw the labor day shocker--I though Uh oh she is going to tell us she is pregnant. I soon figured out that you probably arn't if you are water skiing. Where was Cory? Working?
Ha Ha! Congrats on getting up! But so so sorry that you received an unwanted enema.
Great story!
Post a Comment