Thursday, September 18, 2008

Going Private!!!

See side panel!!!!!

7 comments:

Meghan and Randy said...

Hello! :)

Sarah said...

Add me -k- srodandsrah@gmail.com

Erin Willis said...

If I got invited last time do I automatically get invited this time too?

Kari Whiting said...

yeah you will still be invited this time you'll just have to log in like you used to.

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

ME PLEASE!

Jen said...

I can't remember if you invited me yet. I've had quite a few lately.
invite me please!

Carolyn said...

Hey--are you not posting for a while then? I am used to always being able to count on you for a new post man! I need to see pictures of your boys and find out all the details of what you are doing..well, I guess I could call you instead, but it's not the same. I hope to see some stuff soon...:)