I finally had it with Dallin tearing apart my house so I put him in time out in his room. A little while later I went in to check on him and this is what I found... he had taken all his stuffed animal friends and piled them up and sat on the while holding a couple. He is to cute!!
He liked it so much that he got up from his animal throne...
To come shut the door, shutting me out!
I sure do love that kid even if he does destroy my house!!
He liked it so much that he got up from his animal throne...
To come shut the door, shutting me out!
I sure do love that kid even if he does destroy my house!!






1 comment:
Well, his room looks pretty clean. He is a funny kid that's for sure. At least he still makes you smile when he's causing trouble. Oh, and I'm glad Bryant is sleeping through the night. Your body will get used to getting normal sleep and you should be feeling great in no time. Love you!
Post a Comment