Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun Stuff and Bonkers!!

Today I received a package from my wonderful mother!! She is so awesome and thoughtful! She called me earlier this week and told me to be watching for something special just for me, and today I got a lovely package in the mail that just made me smile. Thanks so much mom for the awesome person that you are! Thanks for your wonderful example on how to treat people kindly. I hope that I can always be as good as you at helping people feel loved and special. Now my mom said the gift was supposed to be for "just me" but I had to let the boys have some fun with it too...



and then today on our way out to go to play group Dallin tumbled down the cement stairs leading up to our apartment. I'm not sure how many steps he fell down cause I didn't see him but this is what he had to show for his dare devil move. (it actually looked worse this morning but his head and nose are scratched and both his elbows)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he didn't get hurt worse. Did he cry alot? I'm glad you liked the package. I love you lots!

Dmcguire25 said...

Poor baby! It is the worst when that happens because it is impossible to watch for. When josalyn was little we were walking up stair and I had her in my arms, I tripped and fell. Some how I twisted and I ended up banged up but it is the scariest moment ever! Nice thing is he is so darn cute the scratches make him look cuter, is the possible?