Sunday, August 10, 2008

For Leighann...

So you think being Vanilla is bad what if you were coffee? That's right. I was coffee??!! I guess being a mom of irish twins will do that to ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari,
I did the quiz and guess what,
I'm coffee too. Sorry to tell you but you and I are quite a bit alike. I know that may scare you but hey, it could be worse.
Love you,
Mom

mom of fab five said...

I will go on the record saying i love coffee icecream--I know I know--what am i doing eating coffee icecream--but from what i have heard it tastes nothing like coffee. And how about Mocha Almond Fudge--YUM and that is a coffee flavor. Like i said this is highly scientific--and i know that fewer people are coffee--which makes you more unique/special. SOmething i already knew!

Dianne said...

Coffee huh. So what are the characteristics of a coffee person? Here I always thought your mom and I were a lot alike, but I'm not Coffee. However, I don't really see myself as Mint Chocolate Chip either.