These days Bryant is such a pill. As I am typing this he is actually having one of his goo moments. Oh wait never mind... Earlier I gave the boys a bath and then I decided to jump in and take a shower with them. This was a terrible mistake!!! Bryant started screaming at the top pf his lungs and then that started Dallin into a loud cry also. Maybe Bryant didn't like the site of his fat mom?!? I took thee fastest shower in history and then jumped out dried the boys off and got them dressed all the while Bryant is still screaming, chocking and turning purple. I don't know what it is about that boy but one minute he will be fine and the next its like you just shot him. I have no idea what even triggers these outbursts. Maybe he is bi-polar??? No probable not but it really seems weird to me how he is acting. He is a HUGE mama's boy and I can't even walk by him with out him crying and reaching for me. And lately Dallin has begun to want to be help A LOT!!! So tonight I was trying to hold both of them on my lap and even though it may not seem like it, it is getting a little smaller, well maybe not, but two growing boys trying to do flips on my lap doesn't really work! I just pray that Bryant will grow out of this"life is so horrible, nothing will make me happy" stage someday soon!!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
What a beautiful hike you went on--I love waterfalls too. And it is always good to have a destination when going with children so they feel more like they got somewhere. Yeah Dallin for making it! Too bad about Bryant--it is hard for me to picture him like that because he has always seemed like such a happy little guy!
I saw that you have a yummy recie blog. I found two other blogs that have recipes that yu may be interested in that I could send you. I only have one problem. I am not computer literate enough to know how to send them to you. If you want these other recipe blogs and you know how I can get them to you, let me know. Jenny
Please disregard all my misspellings from the post before. I didn't proof read it first. Sorry
Braden has been doing the same thing! Greg says he is a huge mama's boy! Every time I leave the room even if Greg is with him he crys until I come back! Sure makes getting anything done a pain!!!
Post a Comment