Saturday, August 9, 2008

This is what we did tonight...

First I started out by making the laundry bins fun by tying blankets to them and dragging the boys around. As you can see Bryant didn't like it to much... Then I decided to take them on a walk to the park. Our park has wood chips instead of sand. I don't know who thought of that but I don't think it was a very good idea.
Dallin wasn't liking the wood chips so he took off. He didn't want to ride his car back, he wanted to push it so of course I let him. He was so funny he kept waving to nobody and saying hi.
Then he just stopped pushing it so i figured he was done with that and I tried to put him in it and he threw a fit and wanted to push it some more. He pushed it past our apartment and...
This is where he parked his car. I just had to laugh. He seriously parked his car here. He let go walked up to the sidewalk and waved bye to me. He did pretty good if you ask me.
This is a video of Dallin pulling his car. At first he was scared of it and then he got mad and then he liked it.

3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Ohhh that looks like fun!

Carolyn said...

That's pretty funny about the car!

Jennie said...

I got a good laugh out of the parking job! And the movie. He's just so darn cute!

Hooray for Dallin saying words now too!