I sure love this little kid!!!
Here are some of the reasons why...
*He is the ultimate cleaner. When ever I am vacuuming
or cleaning there he is right beside me helping me.
*He is an awesome sleeper, unlike his brother!
*He is usually pretty nice to me.
*He can now say Hi and More verbally.
*He's a great big brother. He loves to help feed Bryant and when ever Bryant cries Dallin goes and finds a binki to give his brother, which leads me to my next like about Dallin...
*He is awesome at finding lost binkis. Maybe that is because he is the one that loses them but he always remembers where he put them. The other night Corey and I looked for an hour for a binki and finally just gave up. The next day here comes Dallin with the lost binki. What a guy!! My sweet sweet Dallin!!! I love you so much thanks for being such a great kiddo! We are so lucky to have you in our lives!!






No comments:
Post a Comment