What a wonderful vacation it was!!! We just got back from Myrtle Beach and I have decided that is where I want to live. We had the best time and all day I just kept telling Corey, isn't this awesome, I'm having the best day. It all started Sunday night when we rushed to the airport and caught our plane there. 30 short minutes later we landed and went to the hotel. Monday morning we slept in, as well as you can with a child that doesn't know how to sleep, and then we went down and had breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast we walked across the street to Broadway on the Beach and went to the Aquarium at Myrtle Beach. That was so amazing. Dallin learned a new word and kept saying it. He loves sharks and every time he would see one he would say sha sha. Corey and I get so excited when he says new things. After the aquarium we went to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch and had an awesome burger. Then we headed back to the hotel where we all took a much needed nap. After our nap we headed out to the ocean. This was the main reason I wanted to go to Myrtle Beach. It was so so so much fun. We had a great time and then left ate dinner and walked back to our hotel. It was about a little more than a mile to the beach from our hotel. It was a great, very cheap, very fun vacation. I mean how many people can go to Myrtle Beach stay in a hotel 2 nights, eat meals and only spend about $30 of your own money. I am sure lucky to have Corey as a husband and for the blessing it is that he flys. We get to experience so many things we might not. I'm also so blessed to have 2 wonderful children that travel so well. But the really have no choice because we are going to travel a lot!! But we love it so it's all good. Here are some pictures of our adventures, enjoy!!
This was us at Ben and Jerry's, we didn't get any ice cream though.






4 comments:
Ok, so how much weight have you lost?!?!?!? You look amazing!
Seriously, i want to know.
I noticed too. Good job!
Cute bathing suit/swim dress! Very flattering on you Kari!
That's so cute and kinda scary about Dallin being in love with the stranger little girl. :)
I forgot to ask you about the baby car seat you borrowed. Is it at Carolyn's house? We want to make sure we pack that when we move.
Hey--I was going to say the same thing about your swim suit--you look way cute! Corey doesn't look too bad either, but, yeah, he could use a few days at the beach for some tanning--hee hee, just had to tease a bit. Anyhow, I'm glad that your vac cay was so fun! (Did you know that "vay cay" is the cool blog way to say vacation--well, I thought you might want to know so now you can write it!)
Post a Comment