Monday, August 25, 2008

Shower Time

The other day I was trying to take a shower when Corey was gone on a trip and the boys were still awake. BIG mistake!!! I was also trying to cook something in the oven and Dallin loves to climb up on the oven and he pulls the oven door, not open but stands on the pan door below and holds onto the oven so since there was food in the oven and I would be in the shower I locked the boys in my room with me. I jumped in the shower and Dallin came running. He kept pulling open the curtain and I was trying to hold it shut with my foot but after a while I got tired of doing that and gave up. He climbed into the shower with me clothes and all. What a stinker!!


This is a video of him in the shower. After I got out he stayed in with the water going. I sunk up on him and got some pretty dirty looks for it!!

No comments: