Friday, August 22, 2008

Who are you???

I have had my blog private and just recently took my securities off. I am curious to know who you all are looking at my blog. I don't mind if you look around but could you please leave a comment and let me know who you are, thanks!!!

10 comments:

4wheelschick said...

I agree!! Thanks for the message on my blog. I don't think I have ever been on your blog. If I have it was accidently and probably through Jennie's Blog. She has some family recipes that are linked to other blog and crafts. So i click on her links sometimes and it goes to other blogs.

Anonymous said...

Kari,
I want to put a background on my blog from the cutestblogontheblock but its not working for me so i must be doing something wrong...Please help!!!

Jenny said...

In response to the whole title.....the two messages left on why oh why are from Jenny Dieu. I don't have a blog. Also I asked you a little while ago if you were fine with me indulging into your wonderful life. You said it was fine. I'll just start putting my last name with the first when I comment if that would be better. Again, let me know about the other recipe blogs. Jenny Dieu

Jen said...

I always keeping an eye on you. Ha Ha!
So is your blog still private?
You can install a site meter which enables you to actually see who, when, & how long someone is looking @ your blog.

Anonymous said...

This is your mother. Yes, I do look at your blog and sometimes leave comments. Sometimes I don't leave comments but look at other people's comments. I hope that's okay. I appreciate being able to see what's going on in your lives. Since you live sooooo far away now. But we'll be seeing you soon. Love ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie said...

It's me, you know I stalk you and your cute family. Get used to it. :)

By the way, how did the potatoes turn out?

Jessica said...

Hey Kari! I do read your blog on occassion. I like reading about how you are surviving life with 2 little boys and a husband who is a pilot. Who knows it could be me some day.

daddysshortbread.blogspot.com said...

Carrie, sometimes I look up your blog to help me stay in touch with the Whiting family,,,,I hope that's ok. I love to see how your family has grown and I don't get to see your family much. I think your doing a great job mothering while hubbie is working. Cheryl (Jen's mom)

Alena said...

Kari, it's Alena... you know Marianne and Katrena's sister. Your kids are little cuties and I can't help myself. I'm glad you're back!