Ok so I don't know why my computer keeps flipping the picture so that it is not the right way but you'll just have to turn your head. Anyways, the other day I had the sister missionaries over for dinner and they were saying how it would have been nice to had gotten some of the recipes they liked from people they ate with. I the next day I went out and got a small photo album and made them recipe books. It's small enough that they can keep it in their bag and when they are at someones house and like what they eat they can ask for the recipe and put it in their book. It will be their mission recipe book. Pretty neat huh?








4 comments:
great idea---and so thoughtful!
SO SO Cute!
What a wonderful idea!! You are very thoughful! I am sure they love them!!
That is an awesome idea.... I would have loved something like that on my mission. I just had a small notebook that I would write them in and then I had to type them up after I got home because the notebook was all torn up. Great idea and very thoughtful!
Post a Comment