Hey there so I finally can see your blog, I have been trying to get ahold of you so that I could give you my email to invite you to my blog! My email is d_seery_sparkle@yahoo.com. Your boys are so beautiful!!! I can not believe you have two! They are amazing and you look great! Please send me you email so I can invite you to mine as well. It is so great to see you guys are doing awesome!
Hey lady--you are in my living room right now, but I am only talking to you through modern technology--oooooh! Okay, after I am done with the comment I will talk to you in the normal boring way where others can't read what I am saying to you and critique it. Okay, now on to your hair--very nice look for you--I thought the waiter might have picked up on you at dinner tonight since Corey wasn't there. See you, uh, NOW!
Wow! Sexy lady! I love it Carrie! Oh, and the name for our baby is Abigail. Let me know what I owe you if I can still get you to make a lovley blankie!
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
7 comments:
foxy lady!!!!
Super, super cute!
SOOOO cute! I love it!
Hey there so I finally can see your blog, I have been trying to get ahold of you so that I could give you my email to invite you to my blog! My email is d_seery_sparkle@yahoo.com. Your boys are so beautiful!!! I can not believe you have two! They are amazing and you look great! Please send me you email so I can invite you to mine as well. It is so great to see you guys are doing awesome!
Hey lady--you are in my living room right now, but I am only talking to you through modern technology--oooooh! Okay, after I am done with the comment I will talk to you in the normal boring way where others can't read what I am saying to you and critique it. Okay, now on to your hair--very nice look for you--I thought the waiter might have picked up on you at dinner tonight since Corey wasn't there. See you, uh, NOW!
Wow! Sexy lady! I love it Carrie!
Oh, and the name for our baby is Abigail. Let me know what I owe you if I can still get you to make a lovley blankie!
You can make it however you want! Surprise me!
Post a Comment