Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sleeping Habits...

Well if any of you know me and my lovely little man Bryant, you know we have a hard time sleeping at night. Since the kid was born he hasn't been able to figure out what nights are and what you do at night. I have tried many different things with no permanent luck. So now we are trying the cry-it-out thing. I hate it!!! I can't stand to let him cry. The past 3 nights Corey has been so good to help me because if it were up to me I would never be able to make it past 10 min's. Well tonight I am doing it solo and he is in fact getting better. He only cried for 5 min's and then he was out. Hurray!! Hopefully this will work and we can put Dallin back in his own room (Dallin has been our room for the last 3 nights since Bryant's CIO sessions scare the crap out of him). Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. I am like you, never good at the crying thing. Robbie had to pin me in bed so i wouldn't get up for Patrick. I would LOVE for you to come out sometime. I will let you know what happens and what the time schedule is with my house and everything.

Carolyn said...

You can do it Kari--I am happy that it seems to be working!!