Look at all these clothes!!!
I bought all these cute, can you believe that cute, boy clothes at Children's Place for $.99 a piece. I got 22 items for $23. It is so cool!! They are having a huge sale on all their summer clothes so I went and bought a ton of stuff for my boys for next summer. I can't wait!! I can even have them wear the shirts this winter so what a great deal huh? I don't know if they are doing this in Arizona but you might check it out cause it's a great sale!!
I bought all these cute, can you believe that cute, boy clothes at Children's Place for $.99 a piece. I got 22 items for $23. It is so cool!! They are having a huge sale on all their summer clothes so I went and bought a ton of stuff for my boys for next summer. I can't wait!! I can even have them wear the shirts this winter so what a great deal huh? I don't know if they are doing this in Arizona but you might check it out cause it's a great sale!!






2 comments:
Braden has that exact red Catch of the Day shirt! I love the sales at The Children's Place! They have such cute clothes and they really last!
Yeah, I love a great sale! Thanks for the spider advice too.
Post a Comment