Well tonight Corey had to work so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to decorate the house for his birthday tomorrow. After I got the boys down I started cutting out hearts. About 5 minutes into my cutting Bryant woke up. So I got him out of bed and he wanted to sleep on me but I told him "no if your gonna be out of bed then your gonna be awake and your gonna help me". So that's what we did. I think he actually ate one of the hearts. I guess we'll see when it comes out?!? These are just a few pictures of what we did.
Well actually this is just a funny one of Bryant.
I also got him a pair of nice flip flops, ones I know he likes cause he said he liked them the other day at the store, and a nice big bag of peanut M&M's. Hopefully he'll share a few of those with me. I also got a cake to make but I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it yet. I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he either wants to go hiking or go to Niagara Falls or some Space Museum in DC. So we are debating what we'll do.
Oh and this is a picture of last night. This is how I cooked dinner, washed dishes, just about anything and everything I did last night I had this cling on with me. It was so lovely. He did it again tonight. I'm not sure what's wrong with him? He wouldn't go to bed last night at all, which is so not like him. He stayed up way past 11 pm and finally Corey set up a pack and play in our room and he didn't want to go to bed but did finally. It was pretty strange. And then tonight when I went to put him to sleep he acted scared to go to bed? What is going on with him???







1 comment:
Happy Birthday Corey! Hope you guys had fun--I am very jealous of those options you have!!! I was checking for that recipe again--glad I did so I can remind Jack to give him a call.:) Hope that sleepy time gets better for ya...
Post a Comment