Monday, August 4, 2008

Hold on there is a lot to see...

Well we just got done with all our camping plans and are going home today but I had a chance to post a little so thought I would update now. For the past two weeks we have been up in Eagar Arizona enjoy the cool part of Arizona. We enjoyed a wonderful anniversary and a wonderful family reunion with NO rain. Now we are going home to Charlotte where there will be lots of rain but also the comfort of our home. I am excited to go home but also excited for all our future vacation plans. (My poor boys don't know where home is cause we're always on the go travailing) Anyways here are the MANY photos I have taken the past two weeks.
We started out at my parnets house and the boys enjoyed a soak in the hot tub with Papa and Uncle Eric.
Dallin found out that he loves to feed his brother bottles now. before this would have been hard for him to do because he thought the bottle was for him but now he is only drinking sippy cups and bottles are for his brother so it's great!!
Dallin enjoying some hot dogs at Grandma and Grandpa Whitings.
Bryant first sat up by himself at the Whitings, hurray!!
We went fishing, it was qutie expensive for a day pass and it turned out to be quite a bummer too. We only got to fish for about an hour before a huge thunder and rain storm came rolling in.

Yeppy, we're going fishing.
Dallin thought it was all pretty cool!

Dallin sat and watched daddy fish and got pretty dirty in the process. Pretty gross I know.
Bryant has the best smile. I love taking pictures of him!!
Way to go Corey!
This is the storm that rolled on in. The picture doesn't do it justice!
Then we headed out to go camping. It was a ton of fun but a little wet. We had a hard time cooking our food and it got kinda cold but we still had fun. Corey's little brother KJ came with us and was a huge help with Dallin.
Here are mommy and Bryant. Again a cute smile.
Corey cutting fire wood so we could stay warm. We brought a lighter but it didn't work. Luckly there were people camping near by and we were able to borrow a few matches. Corey got the fire lit with only one match. I was very impressed. Way to go hunny!
Mommy and her boys enjoying the warmth of the fire.
Then we had to roast some marshmellows!!
KJ was the ultimate marshmellow roaster!!
Then in the morning we tried to get our fire started again but it wasn't working as well. It took a lot more work to get it going!
This is Corey's frustrated face because the fire wouldn't cooperate.
Here is Dallin helping out by feeding his brother while mom and dad got the fire going.
This is me trying to fan the fire. Corey thoght it was pretty funny.
Then we hung up the kid swing and gave the boys a ride.
Dallin loved it!!
These are my very dirty feet.
Bryant loved the swing too.
Here are my cute boys on our nature walk. I forfot to bring an extra set of clothes for the boys so they just wore their pjs that day.
Oh Bryant how I adore thee!!

Dallin, KJ, Corey, and Bryant
Family Picture by the spring.
The boys liked the hammock too.
Oh how sweet, I don't think they liked this though.
Then on Friday we went to showlow with Corey's mom for a little shopping. We went by the eye doctors first and they boys played in the waiting room so well (for a while the nit got out of control) but I did capture a few sweet pictures first.



Then back at the house Dallin, Bryant and I played out in the front yard for a while.
Dallin loves to help do anywork there is.
Bryant reading with Grandpa.
Tiffany and Dallin cleaning out the frezzer. He loved helping cleaning out hte fridge and freezer!!
Jeff did Dallin's hair, how rad!!
Cute Bryant smiles!!

Dallin helping yet again!
And again, he was "fixing" the walker.

Here he is cleaning the fridge.


Here are the boys playing.


Dallin talking to the dog at the family reunion.
How cute is this??
Oh yeah super cute!!
Family photo.

I found a quiet moment when both my boys fell asleep, wahoo!!

Here are my cute niece's.
Raelyn
Sunny and Brynlee
And Ella!!

Here we are a family on the quad we sure enjoyed having it there!
Mama and Bryant
Our feet got SO dirty and we would wash them in the freezing cold creek.
Dallin thought it was really fun!
This is Jack climbing the trees.
This was Saturday night it was kinda cold and we had already packed all our clothes and they were on their way pack to the valley in Trvors truck and then Dallin took a soda and poured it down his shirt and was really wet so he went naked for a while, poor guy.
Then we got back and had fun with great grandma, she was wearing this awesome wig so that she could be a red neck, my family reunion theme this year is red necks so we are taking a picture of her to send out on the flier about hte reunion. What a good sport.
Here is my brother joined in on the fun.

Here is the video of Dallin helping clean the fridge.

3 comments:

mom of fab five said...

looks like you all had a grand time. I am sure you will be happy to sleep in your own bed--wait--do you have a bed yet? LOL So are you all coming for Rocky Point? It will be here before we know it--I can hardly wait!!

Jen said...

WOW- I barely made it through all of that.
Ha Ha! I loved it!
What are you doing camping in flip-flops?!?!?!

P.S. Happy Belated Wedding Anniversary- Do you remember when we were still working @ Bulwark and i made you that Anniversary sign & I spelt Corey's name wrong.
Those were good times- except for the guy who haucked loogies all day long (sp?)

Carolyn said...

Kari,
I laughed at that last girl's comment because I remember you telling me about that guy and how Sunny did the same thing! Hopefully she is over that now! Anyway, it was fun to see all your pics and I loe how Dallin is such a great helper. Look forward to seeing you guys again soon!